Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

coming soon....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is going to be a big month! We are in the final steps of opening the new studio. In the spirit of newness I decided it was time to give the old blog and website a facelift. I'm getting close to having it finished up and boy is it sweet! There will be all kinds of new technology worked in here, bigger images and much more! I've been working with an amazing web design company call INTO THE DARKROOM. It's the same company that built our slideshow site ,they are quite awesome and I can't wait to debut much more of thier handiwork throughout the year!

My studio mates, Cafe Evoke and Gibson Events, and I are throwing a studio launch party at 1708 on May 8th during the art walk in the Plaza District. It's shaping up to be a pretty sweet night, you're all invited by the way!
I'm hoping to reveal all this newness the same day as the studio launch!
Here's a peek...

comingsoon.jpg

screen-capture-2.jpg

screen-capture.jpg

No comments: